Factory Restore - Coby Tablet MID7015

deknaj

Jan 18, 2011
I tried the Popeye method and it does take me back to the main screen but it also tells me that a ton of processes had to close prematurely like google apps and google voice search and the like...and it will not let me access the android keyboard to relog in...think I may be pooched on this tablet...and also it has been acting funky lately as far as the charger working and then not working...the unit itself working and not working...think I might have major issues here.

jrsharp21

Jan 31, 2011
after doing the factory reset in the settings and the reset/wipe data in the recovery console, is it now okay to sale without the fear of personal information still being on the tablet (addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers, etc)

warley

Jan 31, 2012
Bom dia
Quando ligo meu tablet ele acende fica carregando na tela inicial mas o touch não aceita destravar a tela no cadeado (o touch não funciona). O que fazer? É novo e não levou tombos ou pancadas. Alguém pode ajudar?

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Bom dia
Quando ligo meu tablet ele acende fica carregando na tela inicial mas o touch não aceita destravar a tela no cadeado (o touch não funciona). O que fazer? É novo e não levou tombos ou pancadas. Alguém pode ajudar?

This forum's official language is English. Try using the reset button with a paperclip, it it doesn't work and you haven't modified system files then probably it's defective and you should try to exchange it as it's new.
-----
O idioma oficial do fórum é o inglês. Tente usar o reset com um clipes de papel, se não funcionar e você não alterou os arquivos do sistema então provavelmente ele está com defeito e você deve tentar trocá-lo pois ainda é novo.