fb games cityville

mobje37

Jun 19, 2011
HI

How can I play cityville on mine archos pc tablet 101. I have installed the latest flasplayer 10.3

Thanks for helping
Monique

MikeAnthony

Jul 26, 2011
You basically have to trick your browser into thinking you're using a desktop since flash is designed to recognize mouse-over and click commands. You can download Dolphin browser from the market and go into settings and select Desktop mode. From there, load the game and you can see it load and play the game. However, the game runs extremely slow making it near impossible to play. I have been able to collect from buildings and grab my coins and xp but it's very slow. I have also been able to accept gifts. Don't expect to play it as you would on a computer.

Good luck

phil8715

Apr 9, 2011
I can't get Farmville to load. It loads momentarily and then crashes with a white screen and a play symbol. My Tablet is an Advent Vega with Flash 10.3 and Adobe Air installed. My train of thought is that Zynga have blocked access to android devices.

I've tried all browsers currently available all with the same result. I have also changed the Ua string to desktop too.

GerardFreeman

Jul 18, 2011
I cant play Cityville on my Acer Iconia a500 because it runs so slow. Why Zynga didnt make the game for android I dont know. I found a city game for Android called Rock The Vegas. Its almost like Cityville.