File transfer problem

lartomar2002

Mar 19, 2011
Well I am not really a Noob but, I am in this situation. I just got my Gtab back after some warranty work (23 days) and I have installed NVflash and CWM. I was going to try a different rom this time (Vegan-tab bootloader 1.2) which I downloaded the zip file and put it on my desktop. I plug the usb cable in and I get "Activate USB transfer" which I do the screen changes to "activate USB" and after clicking on it "USB active on tablet" on the statuse bar there is a orange explanation point with a red number "1". When I click on it I get "Ongoing tasks, Turn of USB storage" which I believe means that USB storage is on. I have done this with both with usb debug turned on and off. MY pc, Win 7 64 bit, in the taskbar when I go to disconnect the Gtab identifys it as Nvidia harmony. When I go to Computer>Gtab and click on it I get a explorer window and then a popup screen that says "FTP folder error, A connection with the server could not be established" and then just a blank Gtab screen. I was experimenting with Filezilla before I sent it in, could this be the problem? If so how do I stop it from trying to open the Gtab folder? Hope this is understandable. Thanks
I have tried different usb ports on the pc.