Finally Got My 7127

Beeper911

Jan 1, 2012
Hello, I have a question about facebook/mobile. It loads for reading just fine. I can "click" LIKE buttons just fine. But, if I go to typing any comment on someone's post, or try to type my own personal post, after I hit "send," the Coby thinks-and-thinks (showing the rotating arrow icon), but it never DOES post what I typed. Very frustrating. And, if I try to go to the "regular" facebook website in the browser, it really, really, really wants me to be in the "mobile" website format.

Help?

BarbaraLK

Dec 22, 2011
Beeper:

Are you rooted? I can't get the FB mobile app to download on the 7127 - unrooted.

Barbara

Sent from my MID7127 using Android Tablet Forum

pcream

Dec 5, 2011
Hello, I have a question about facebook/mobile. It loads for reading just fine. I can "click" LIKE buttons just fine. But, if I go to typing any comment on someone's post, or try to type my own personal post, after I hit "send," the Coby thinks-and-thinks (showing the rotating arrow icon), but it never DOES post what I typed. Very frustrating. And, if I try to go to the "regular" facebook website in the browser, it really, really, really wants me to be in the "mobile" website format.

Help?

You can make it alway load full sites.

1. Open the Android Honeycomb browser on your tablet.

2. In the address bar, type: about:debug and press enter.

3. Now open the browser's settings by tapping the icon in the very top-right corner of your screen (it looks like four horizontal lines) and selecting "Settings" from the drop-down menu that appears.

4. On the left side of the screen, tap the section labeled "Debug."

5. On the right side of the screen, tap the item labeled "UAString," then select "Desktop."

6. Press the back button (in the very bottom-left corner of your screen) to exit the browser's settings.

7. In the browser's address bar, type: about:debug once more; this will disable debugging mode and return the browser to its normal state.

Sent from my MID7127 using Android Tablet Forum