Find rom for All winner A13

runescom

Jan 5, 2013
Goodmorning guys,

I bought a tablet: 7" Android 4.0 All Winner A13 Tablet PC 4GB 512MB RAM DDR3 Capacitive #19, the rom version android 4.0.4 but the screen is big so i want android 4.0.3, but he hanging on 'android' in a bootloop i think. I can not find any worked rom for my tablet, or he doenst boot or the touchscreen doenst works.. :(

Can anyone help me?

P.s Sorry for my bad english :(

More specifications of the tablet:

Brand & Model: -
Operating System: Google Android 4.0
Processor / CPU: Allwinner A13, 1.2GHZ
Memory / RAM: 512MB DDR3
Flash Memory:4GB Nandflash
External Memory: Micro TF card slot, support max up to 32GB (NOT INCLUDED)
Display: 7" TFT LCD Multi-touch Capacitive screen
Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels resolution
Touch Control: 5 point touch operation
Orientation Sensors: With accelerometer, automatic steering display screen, G-sensor
Wireless and Cellular: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n network supported / Support for 3G dongles and Ethernet with adapter

Thankyou!

Last edited:

runescom

Jan 5, 2013
Nobody? I have flash many roms but, of hanging on android or the touchscreen doenst works... :(

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
They are many roms, no way someone can just look at your specs and find you a rom that will work 100%, just reinstall your rom and change the ro.sf.lcd_density=120 on build.prop now everything is smaller.

runescom

Jan 5, 2013
fI don't have made a backup of my orginal rom, that just the problem :( I can't find any rom that works on my tablet.. How can i see my full specs of my tablet? I can connect a usb mouse on my tablet.

I have now a rom that boot, but the touchscreen doenst work i can connect a usb mouse, but how can i see the full specs of my tablet? Do have anyone tips for me?

The touchscreen is working half, when i put my finger in the right corner, then the screen activity on the left corner...

Last edited:

LaddaLove33

Dec 26, 2012
I have the same proclem with my touchscreen but with my Velocity Micro Cruz Tablet but the other side of the screen.When I put my finger on the left keyboard side the right keypad side clicks.And when I put my finger on the right keypad side it works.

runescom

Jan 5, 2013
Yeah, i have the same problem. I got now the factory rom, with the name: q8-zhongxing-en-d06-bsr-nossb-v1.5, but the touchscreen doenst work in that rom :( I afraid that it never again working fine.. :(

runescom

Jan 5, 2013
Hello Guys,

I have no solution, but i know the name of the working rom, that is:JSA_pfd8188_J-Q88B_20121129_V1.5

Where can i download this rom?

$foto1scy.jpg

Which rom is working on this tablet? Above the picture of the mainboard

Thankyou guys!

Last edited:

forestnature

Jan 28, 2013
Try this one... http://index.****************/download/software/MaPan_MX713_DC_Firmware_HG20121122.rar This is for 2 camera (front & back).

If not working, then go here MaPan Allwinner A13 Tablets, Wholesale Allwinner A13 Tablet PC with Lowest Price from MaiXin China CO.LTD and choose which tablet is near or exactly like yours.

If you choose to download the image, please don't try the latest rom first, choose the second one from the top first.

If it's working then you can try the latest one...but it is up to you to decide.

My model is JSA-Q88D++.

Hope yours work too...:eek::cool:

runescom

Jan 5, 2013
I will gonna try it, but my tablet has only 1 camera friend. :p but i try the other roms, i give you a update tonight.

due

Mar 4, 2013
i TRY THIS ONE AND WORKING OK AND FAST
2013-1-17 9?????????900.img_??????|??? ??-?????

HAVE GOOD DAY

thank you, I was searching for firmware works with my tablet with this properities:
Code:
# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id=IMM76D
ro.build.display.id=F7-dailybuild-213cda-eng .eng.F7.20120707.223453
ro.build.version.incremental=20120707
ro.build.version.sdk=15
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=4.0.4
ro.build.date=2012ف?? 07µ£ê 07µùح µءاµ£افàص 22:44:03 CST
ro.build.date.utc=1341672243
ro.build.type=eng
ro.build.user=gqt
ro.build.host=kangyawei
ro.build.tags=test-keys
ro.product.model=f7
ro.product.brand=broncho
ro.product.name=nuclear_f7
ro.product.device=nuclear-f7
ro.product.board=nuclear
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer=unknown
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=exDroid
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=nuclear-f7
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description=nuclear_f7-eng 4.0.4 IMM76D 20120707 test-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=broncho/nuclear_f7/nuclear-f7:4.0.4/IMM76D/20120707:eng/tes
t-keys
ro.build.characteristics=tablet
# end build properties
thanks again it worked