Finding App Folders 6.0, Primarily Keepass

Lord_Howithurtz

Aug 3, 2011
after many years my galaxytab 10.1 was replaced with a galaxytab s2 and i also picked up an unlocked moto g4; both are running android 6.0.1.
WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THE APP FOLDERS IN 6.0.1???

i didn't transfer many files between my pc and tablet but one that was used a lot was keepass. adding/updating entries then uploading the updated .kdb file through wifi explorer pro was a snap. open up app, put in http://192.168.1.4 into firefox and there are the folders on my tablet. open up keepass folder copy .kdb file and overwrite existing file and done. but i can't find the keepass folder let alone any of the folders for the apps i've installed.
searching for exploring/finding folders in android 6.0.1 give me nothing that helps. one is to go to settings>storage>internal storage>explore and tapping on that just opens up "my files" which is where i started and using astro file gives me the same results..i open up every folder and i cannot find keepass folder.

how do i copy the .kdb file for keepass?

Jon82

Jan 18, 2017
I'm using 6.0 on a Nextbook tablet, so am not sure if any of this will apply to your situation.

On my apps page I have three locations for files which are downloaded in various ways: Downloads, File Manager, and Play Books. On my browser page (Chrome), the 3-dot button in the upper right corner also reveals further downloads.

When I download, I have no idea which one of these locations will be used - I have to hunt them down.

Might you have a similar set-up?