Finding/Testing Suitable ClockworkMod Recovery for Onda v701

zuko2010

Feb 18, 2014
hi my tablet maybe give me white screen and maybe not give me anything (off) what is the first i press power and house or power+house Together $IMG_1009.JPG

zuko2010

Feb 18, 2014
hi when i told onda about the problem and write SN they told me For updated firmware ,please check here (file2.mydrivers.com/ondata/download/driver/oamp3/V701D/V701D-V5_v2.1.rar) when i try to use it its stop on 73% and when i try to go to recovery i Press and hold POWER +HOME when starting up until you get to the recovery screen.but he dont give me anything what should i do ?

mad_ady

May 2, 2013
In order to flash an Onda ROM you have 2 options - put the ROM on the SD card together with a special file (I don't remember its name, but I think it comes with the firmware) and when starting the recovery it should start to flash, or by using their software (also comes with the ROM) by connecting the tablet to the PC.

zuko2010

Feb 18, 2014
really i cant go to recovery i charge the tablet and put out sd and press and hold button power first and house but nothing only white screen and off . if you know 2nd option to go recovery please told me and thx for your effort

Last edited:

mad_ady

May 2, 2013
The second option is to connect your tablet to a PC via USB and use Onda's software to reflash your tablet even if your rom or recovery are broken. The instruction is included in the firmware. Here is the latest version I was able to download a few months ago: https://www.mediafire.com/?bucdxj5zj7ur7yx

zuko2010

Feb 18, 2014
i download the file and make the steps but it stop in 73% and told me connected faild what should i do ??

mad_ady

May 2, 2013
You need to unzip that archive to the root of your SD card (directly in the SD card, not in other subfolders). For step 6 you don't have to do anything special. It's just an explanation of what's going on. You boot to recovery by pressing HOME and POWER simultaneously until you get to recovery.