Firefox

K9CHP

Aug 3, 2011
When I want to view videos from my news feeds, etc. Firefox says I need an update for Flash... OTOH, if I use the native browser, I can watch the videos but they come in a "playlist" and the only way out is to close the window. Any hints on how to make FF behave? Thanks.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
What version of Adobe flash player do you have installed?? That might be your problem. Furthermore Dolphin browser works with no problem on mine. If you are accustom to running Firefox on a pc, you will be disappointed with the Android version, atleast for now. But apps are being updated at a feverous pace, so you might not have to wait long. Make sure the apps in question are the latest versions.

K9CHP

Aug 3, 2011
My Adobe Flash is v. 10.3, the latest I believe. I'm using Firefox as i've found the native browser (and Dolphin, as it is just an envelope around the native browser) to be very unstable and close abruptly and often, without even giving you a chance to report the problem... FF I'd much more stable.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

catchemall447

Aug 12, 2012
Dolphin makes my display turn blue when you click on a "next" block and it does no change to the next.

Also I havent found one that will print or let you attach files.

Using the supplied Asus browser that came installed on the tf-101. Also am using chrome, Usually use asus browser to go to my att home page and
use its Yahoo browser. Plus it has autofill that works. Really love the Firefox on my desktop, with the adblock and do no track addons.