Firmware available for ROCHY 10A - SAWEE 10A (Infotmic based)

nedstar

Aug 29, 2011
After along time I not used my tablet, it refused to start up and it also lost its recovery image.
I try different kind of firmware but without result, some could start up my pad but lose some functions. Then I decided to build a new firmware package out of parts from other firmware and this I like to offer to other members with the same problem, see below how to do.

This is agood working firmware for SAWEE 10 also know as Rochy 10A (Infotmic based).
I tested on my tablet with outstanding result and all functions runs well.

Use the program “Win32DiskImager” on your Windows machine (no need install).
Tip: If you use Win32DiskImager be sure the image file is in the same directory (root of Win32DiskImager).

I use in my case a 4Gb SD card (FAT32).

First write the image “flash10.1-android2.2” just to made a bootable SD card, then delete the map “android” from the SD card and replace it with the new “android” map.
Put the SDcard in the upper SD slot (between the 2 USB slots”of the tablet and turn on the power, the firmware will flash automatic in you tablet.
Wait until you get the message remove SD card to boot, then remove the SD card and the tablet will reboot automatic.

(Original android version was 2.1, after flashing the new firmware it’s android 2.2)

That’s all.

Nedstar

See belowthe specs of my tablet.

SAWEE PAD 10A , also know asRochy 10A

Device
Brand: generic
Manufacturer: unknown
Model: wwe10
CPU Hardware: IMAPX200 (volgens de doos en ander prog (platform IMAPX210) - 1GHz)
CPU: ARM v6-compatible processor rev 5 (v6l)
CPU-ABI: armeabi
RAM: DDRII 256MB

OS
VERSION: ERE27
RELEASE: 2.1-update1 V2.6:#3682
KERNEL: 2.6.32.9
SDK: 7
FIRMWARE: eng.infotm-sqa-desktop #78 (20110315.142804)
firmware 2.1-update 1 V2.6:#3682

DISPLAY
DIMENSIONS: 1024x600
DENSITY: Medium (160 dpi)
LOGICAL DENSITY: 1.0
DPI X: 159.5681
DPI Y: 160.42105

By StartUp; It shows on the right side under screen 6.3.2.(677)

After finish,use the Image file “Restore_SDcard” and write it with Win32DiskImager to the sdcard because otherwise you can not get the original partition back (this get so fast that even you not see it) . After this has been done, format the SD card patition back to normal FAT32 – 4096 bites.
Now your SDcard is empty and back to normal with full space.

Here is the link of the whole package with firmware and description how to do;
http://www.4shared.com/rar/I7kKxDfc/SAWEE_or_ROCHY_10A_Firmware.html

Keep in mind, it's only for the tablet with specification as I mention above.

I'm not responsible for use, please try at your own risk !

Good luck,

Nedstar

Last edited:

heliojr

Apr 1, 2012
Hi,

Please, put this file on 4shared or similar site, cause i try download and dropbox reply

[h=1]Error (509)[/h]This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Thanks.

Helio

nedstar

Aug 29, 2011
Hi,

Please, put this file on 4shared or similar site, cause i try download and dropbox reply

Error (509)

This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Thanks.

Helio

OK, I will see what I can do.
Just create a account on 4shared.
Will put later on a link.

nomad247

Jun 11, 2012
You saved me alot of bucks for this crap of a touch pad. Used it a few times, then it froze up. Just now fixed it from your post. Wireless works, touch pad is a little slow but I bought keyboard to use with it when I bought this pad. Thank yo so much!!!!! I have had this junk fr 10 months and am gonna get to use it finally thanks to you!!!!!!

nedstar

Aug 29, 2011
You saved me alot of bucks for this crap of a touch pad. Used it a few times, then it froze up. Just now fixed it from your post. Wireless works, touch pad is a little slow but I bought keyboard to use with it when I bought this pad. Thank yo so much!!!!! I have had this junk fr 10 months and am gonna get to use it finally thanks to you!!!!!!

Thanks for your nice reply.
I’m very happy to see the firmware did a good job for you and your tablet works again.

Nedstar

mistress_p86

Mar 7, 2013
u are the best....may you be blessed for such solution. tried everything possible but only urs worked. thanks alot