First Post

wild dog

Mar 26, 2011
hi to all

i am completely new to android and went and got my self a cheap 99 dollar cvs silvania SYTABAEX7 7" mini tablet, or so I thought

when I went to the about device area, I was surprised to find it is actually a SYNET7LP model with frimware DG2.01

1) good or bad?

2)so far i works pretty good,but i have a problem siging out of my gmail account.can't find a tab to do so.

still working on this and learning the ropes on android.my background is business and i have decent computer skill

thanks

wd

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
for 99 dollars theres not that can be bad, but just dont let your tablets downfalls skew your image about android, even though cheap android devices (phones and tablets) can do alot there is alot more the higher end devices can do. But my buddy was using windows phones forever because he thought that those were great business phones, finally i talked him into getting an android phone and he loves it, he says it can do everything he needs plus more from a business point of view.

BEAW

Mar 17, 2011
for 99 dollars theres not that can be bad, but just dont let your tablets downfalls skew your image about android, even though cheap android devices (phones and tablets) can do alot there is alot more the higher end devices can do. But my buddy was using windows phones forever because he thought that those were great business phones, finally i talked him into getting an android phone and he loves it, he says it can do everything he needs plus more from a business point of view.

I will check out your apps and see if downloading finally works.