First Post

edap

Dec 12, 2012
Hey Everyone.
Got my first tablet before Christmas - 7inch acer. I picked it up at Walmart for what I thought was a good price at $178. Then, I saw it on sale for $148. during Boxing Week. Now it's at the regular price of $198. That's electronics for you. All in all, it's still the best value right now, I think, for an entry-level mini-tab. Only downside, is the low resolution. However, the HDMI output is a real plus.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi edap, congratulations on your new Acer Iconia A110 and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Enjoy that tablet and the forum!

JP_Sartre

Jun 15, 2011
I got the A110 for Xmas from the wife. Had good experience with a200, which I'll keep as a couch device. So far, I'm liking it. There is only one screen angle which is bad. If you simply flip the tab around- Problem solved. Performance is snappy, but 8gb is rather weak. Luckily, with my main usage (emulation) the big ROM files are on SD card. GBA and Sega Genesis ROMs run perfectly using GBA.emu and MD.emu

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi JP, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to you as well. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets.