First Tablet, Anyone Feel Like Helping?

Burnsy

Sep 1, 2013
Hello,

Going on vacation in about a month and decided a tablet would be nice for the 8 hour plane ride. I did a little research and decided on either the Nexus 10 or the Galaxy. Leaning toward the Nexus due to reviewers all being very impressed with the display. I don't like that it doesn't have an SD slot and it forcing me to Google's cloud storage when I hit the 32 Gig limit but I can get over it.

I do know about the charge time issue and can get around it with a pogo charger. I usually charge my electronics at night when I sleep. On to my question: Where is it? I literally cannot find one in a store. Tried 3 best buys, all my local walmarts, hhgreg you name it. The all have the 7's no 10's. I can buy it from Amazon but it sort of scared me when I could not find one in a store.

Was there an issue? Did they do a major recall or something?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome

I say, being on the road, that the Samsung with the SD slot is the way to go. I have no idea why you can't find them but it may be a shortage due to the popularity.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi,Burnsy, i think one tablet is very suitable for your vacation and plane ride, it is Onda V972 Quad Core Tablet PC, it has a 9.7inch Retina IPS Screen, an SD slot, RAM 2B+ROM 16GB/32GB, and support Support TF card up to 32GB extended. Hope you can like !

Have a great day
SpeMall.com

Burnsy

Sep 1, 2013
Hi,Burnsy, i think one tablet is very suitable for your vacation and plane ride, it is Onda V972 Quad Core Tablet PC, it has a 9.7inch Retina IPS Screen, an SD slot, RAM 2B+ROM 16GB/32GB, and support Support TF card up to 32GB extended. Hope you can like !

Have a great day
SpeMall.com

Most forums I am familiar with do not allow advertising posts. Is this a vendor?

edap

Dec 12, 2012
So two mod votes for the galaxy, is the display really different than the nexus?

Hi, Burnsy.

Welcome to our Forum.

The N10's claim to fame when it was launched almost a year ago was undoubtedly its amazing 2,560 x 1,600 display. It became the new benchmark for 10" Android tablets. Compare that to Samsung's lacklustre 1,280 x 800 screen and of course there's a real difference - a really big difference.

Cheers.
Ed