First time poster

uncledirty

Mar 10, 2013
Just dropped in to say hi! I saw the app for this group while wandering around the store and thought I'd check it out.
My toys are a Transformer Pad that's running the latest version of ASUS ICS, I think they call it Jelly Bean but the version still says 4.1.1. A Galaxy Note 2, phone, tablet, whatever it's cool. And a nook color that some days is stock nook, some days rooted nook and some days CM7. Someday I'll just build a CM7 SD and boot from that but I've been too lazy so far.

Some folks call me Doc, some Dirty and some names that, luckily, aren't allowed according to the terms. :^)

Dirty

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Dirty, congratulations on your tablets and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Enjoy the forum and those tablets!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome Doc. You are running Jelly Bean, which is the successor to ICS so you are up-to-date.

sumitraut87

Mar 10, 2013
Hi,

This is Sumit. I own an Andriod Tablet and I am looking to find solutions, explore and contribute to the development community.

Hope to make new driod friends too..

Cheers!!!!!!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Sumit, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets, and glad to hear you're looking forward to making friends and contributing to the forum when you can. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!