Fitting leather case

Evgeni

Jan 23, 2011
I was walking in my local mediasuperstore, and my eyes fell on the ziio 7" tablet also running Android 2.1. And just below that I saw a leather case for it going for 40€. Since the tablet is almost sized like the s7, I bought it and tried it at home and i accually fits quite nice.

Minor issues for me are:
1: I can't see the physical buttons, but I know where they are, so I can click on them anyway.
2: The s7 is thicker than the ziio, it still fits but it's hard to get it in and out.

I'll upload pictures when i've found my camera, here a link to the case:

Amazon.com: Creative Labs ZiiO 7 Inch Leather Protective Case Black (70AZ033500001): Electronics

Evgeni

Jan 23, 2011
Yes i will upload them today :)

Sent from my S7 using Android Tablet Forum

Here they are, sorry for the long waiting

This is where i would cut the leather off to see the physical buttons.

Sorry for the bad quality :)

Last edited:

smartin

Jan 31, 2011
Is the leather too thick to activate the buttons by just pressing firmly on the right spot? I'm thinking about the buttons on the left. I rarely use the cursor pad on the right.

Evgeni

Jan 23, 2011
Is the leather too thick to activate the buttons by just pressing firmly on the right spot? I'm thinking about the buttons on the left. I rarely use the cursor pad on the right.

No, you can just press them normally, just have to touch it with slightly more power. You can always cut the leather where the buttons are. I've done it with the call buttons, It looks pretty okay