Flash 10.2 on my Archos 101

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
I installed Flash 10.2 today on my 101. I can honestly say it is the most stable Flash I have used thus far. I got it from the DroidForums and sideloaded. I knew the source and trusted the poster.
I have used FlashTV, YouTube HD, CBS and NBC using SkyFire, and SPTV. All have worked. The only complaint which is more related to my home network was my Buffering delays.
There were no Abnormal ends or closing. All Vids regular and HD displayed fine (except when I had buffer issues for the site-NOT YouTube) The only app I had any issue was VeVo. I had not used it before and it may be something else. The longest Vid I watched was 10 min in length without issue.

I cannot speak for other devices but if curious, Search for Flash 10.2 over on the DroidForums. I am not providing the link. It is up to you to decide if you want to find it.
Keep in mind, 10.2 is only for Froyo, Gingerbread and Honeycomb

Bilgediver

Dec 3, 2010
I downloaded from Android Police. I agree, stable and runs smoother than the previous version of flash (still running on stock browser on Android).

CarsnGadgets

Dec 6, 2010
yep, I installed this last night and so far its been very stable and fast, with no problems on my 101.

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
Loaded the version posted at Droid-life... didn't seem to be any better than the 10.1 release still crashing and dumping back to default homescreens.... will try to locate on the sites suggested here... just thought i'd give a FYI about the "leaked" version D-L had posted up....