Flash 11 an Sirirus XM

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
Why will it not install. I can not get sirius xm to istall because flash 11 will not install.

Honeycomb sucks

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
flash 11 woundnt install on gb either. you need to side load it. this is nothing new. a simple search would of turned that up for you.

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
flash 11 woundnt install on gb either. you need to side load it. this is nothing new. a simple search would of turned that up for you.

Pray tell, for us idiots, how do you side load it? My tab is not rooted. Thanks for the help.

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
You download it to sd card and install. You dont need to be rooted to side load. Just check insettings enablw non market apps. Not rocket science. A simple google seach would of told you how
clcik here
Sent from my Miui powered Evo 3D tapa tapa tapa

Last edited:

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
You download it to sd card and install. You dont need to be rooted to side load. Just check insettings enablw non market apps. Not rocket science. A simple google seach would of told you how
clcik here
Sent from my Miui powered Evo 3D tapa tapa tapa

Thanks for the snark. THAT DOES NOT WORK. I have non market apps enabled. Are you suggesting I load the sd card on my computer and download flash 11 from the computer and then load Sirus from the computer? Sirus download works just great on my Driod 2 and I don't think it has flash 11 on it.

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
Go to 4shared.com search for flash 11.apk download it go to options application turn on unknown sources now get a apk installer from market most of them are free and auto find your files select the flash. Apk and install it.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
Go to 4shared.com search for flash 11.apk download it go to options application turn on unknown sources now get a apk installer from market most of them are free and auto find your files select the flash. Apk and install it.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply. That simply does not work. I download the apk from 4shared, but never see it. I installed two separate app installers, Easy Install and apps apk. Easy install opens does not see the flash download, there is no auto search. Apps apk opened once then never again. The unknow sources is checked. I downloaded Sirius XM from a memory card backup of my old system, it installed but won't open, I assume it needs Flash 11.

Also in settings when I go to manage applications the program crashes. I spent FIVE hours with Vizio, after the dumb update and have reinstalled everything, done a factory update and half my stuff still crashes. AKA the factory browser just doesn't work, foxfire does. When I go to download the flash 11 apk 4shared runs for a minute, but never confirms the download or asked me were to download it. I have searched with astro and oi file and it does not show up.

Any other ideas? What apps installer are you using?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Try downloading the apks on your pc then putting them in the internal memory of the vizio via usb so you know where they are. I suggest using someplace like the Downloads folder. Then navigate to them with the app installers or Astro and installing.

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
OK I downloaded the file from my computer to my sd card. I run Easy Install, it finds the program. I go though the entire install process. Comes back "will not install because a program with the same name and conflicting signature is already installed". WTF?

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
I download it to a separate file on the card. Astro doesn't see it, do you have any other file manager that will simply let me see the external card like on the computer?
Wait, I think I saw it, back in a minute

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
Does this conflicting signature mean that flash 11 is already on the damn thing? If so how do I see it? It is not showing up in the apps