Flash 11 an Sirirus XM

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
No downside in uninstalling flash 10 as I see it, since I have 11 on the card, or could reinstall 10 if had to, I going to tank 10

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Wow, didn't even get a chance to confirm what you were saying. ;) Glad you got it sorted and Flash installed. You might want to make sure Flash is installed as an internal memory app instead of an SD card app particularly if you see problems with Flash players.

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
It's in internal memory, BUT sirius downloadwill still will not work. The download I installed from my old card, will not sign in, so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall in from the market. When I download the program, it says I still need flash 11. I try to install it, and of course it won't install. How do I get the sirus program to see the flash 11 that is already installed. I went to astro, opened the flash player properties and it says it needs to be opened with an app. I chose foxfire, and it redirects me to the market to try and update the program and of course that does not work. So is this download bad and I have to go though all this stuff again?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Unistall the Sirius first too. Then try reboot download and install sirius.

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
several times. I just copied the flash download from hotfiles to my disk and I am going to uninstall the current download and reinstall that download. Am I having fun yet?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
several times. I just copied the flash download from hotfiles to my disk and I am going to uninstall the current download and reinstall that download. Am I having fun yet?

It sure sounds like it to me :) Of course I think I have an acute case of tinkeritus ;)

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
I need a drink. Got the flash 11.1 installed, at least it is showing up on apps list. NOW sirius will not download from market, says I already have it installed, I do on phone, and when I go to the VTAB it says not compatably. Going to look on my disk to see if I can find old version, will report back

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
Alright, found sirus on disk, installed it. I shut down. I have not done the settings on flash player yet. When I reboot should I try the sirus flash player before I do the settings or go to setting first? i guess settings.

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
I give up. When I go to flash settings it sends me to my foxfire and adobe trys to load it doesn't. When I try to open Sirus, it ask me to log in, but the log in page won't come up and after a while asked me if I want to use a browser, then it tells me I need to install flash.

This is really stupid, guess no sirius for me.

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
Oh, and thanks for the advice, I guess it is not going to happen. If someone can find a new version of sirius that I could "side load" I'll try it, but my searches have come up with nada.

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
One final note the download for hotwire shows installed, but you can not get to the adobe page to do the settings, so my guess is it is not installed right. You get directed to play to install updates, which it will not do all in all another wasted 3 hours on this stupid "upgrade". I see why Apple sell Ipads, they work

Kemper

Mar 15, 2012
Don't forget, iPads don't even attempt to have an option for Flash and cost twice as much :rolleyes:

Yeah for $189 I guess you get what you pay for. How will I know if the flash 11.1 is installed? I can't get to the setting, but the icon is in the apps list.