Flash Card App?

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Apps' started by laketittycaca, Jan 24, 2012.

1. laketittycaca

laketittycaca Member

Tablet / Device:
    Acer Iconia a500
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum and this is my first post! I'm looking for a flash card app that is a little different from those I have found just searching the market. I'm looking for an app that lets me actually write (so i can draw diagrams) with a stylus on my tablet and turn them into flash cards. I haven't been able to find any apps out there like this. I don't need any synching to any websites or anything (actually I'd rather have the files local since I won't always be by the internet). Does anybody have any idea if there are any programs out there like this? I know that there are apps for taking notes on powerpoint slides... so something like this should be available somewhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. jimbo7630

jimbo7630 Guest

3. jimbo7630

jimbo7630 Guest

4. laketittycaca

laketittycaca Member

Tablet / Device:
    Acer Iconia a500
    i actually have pensupremacy which i really like, but im specifically looking for a flash card app... one where you can draw on one size and then push a button to flip the card to the other side so i can write the answer.. i havent been able to find an app like that anywhere on the market.

5. jimbo7630

jimbo7630 Guest