Flash Player for Shinco vx780A Android Tablet

Sian78

May 14, 2013
Hi, Just bought a second hand shinco vx780A android tablet. The android version is 2.2.1. Everyting is ok except i am not able to dl adobe flash player. I even went to the archive page to dl the version, but cant. As my tablet is not compatible to use goggle play, i am not able to dl other similar player from there. Damn sian lor, not able to listen me radio from tablet and also watch online movies.

Is there anyone out there able to advise or guide me on this? Appreciate and grateful for your advice......

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Did you go into the settings and make sure the option to install from unknown sources was checked? Without that set, it's impossible to install apps without having Google Play installed on your tablet.

Sian78

May 14, 2013
Did you go into the settings and make sure the option to install from unknown sources was checked? Without that set, it's impossible to install apps without having Google Play installed on your tablet.

Already did that. The tablet is not compatible to use google play. That's why sian... If anyone can send me the apk file then i am grateful also. Haizz

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I suspect your tablet is so old it uses a processor running the ARM6 instruction set. ARM6 processors are not capable of running Flash. You'll have to use Flash Lite instead. Here's a link that may work: http://lnk.co/GSRWO .

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I wasn't sure if that link would work, being for a phone. Unfortunately, at this point there's nothing else I can do. Your tablet simply is too old and cannot run Flash.

Sian78

May 14, 2013
Try dl Flash lite, also cant. Really sian, there is a msg say nd flash plugin...

oh. The link did not. I went Google to dl. Althought it installed, but is nd flash plugin. Thanks for the help. Just have to use what is inside. For now, at least can serve net, watch YouTube and listen to mp3. That's the best i can make use of it....