Flash Problem

Brendo

Mar 23, 2012
Hi All...Am a noob to the android world and have just bought my girlfriend the zenithink ZT280 C91 running 4.0 which came installed. It has the latest Adobe Flash Player 11 installed and we have no problems playing games of watching vids on youtube. Only problem is a particular website she wants to watch tv shows off saying that we have to update our flash player. Is this a problem with our end or an issue with the site?
Also, is there any updates i need to be made aware of? Thanks in advance for all your help!

mallorcasaint

Mar 8, 2012
Hi All...Am a noob to the android world and have just bought my girlfriend the zenithink ZT280 C91 running 4.0 which came installed. It has the latest Adobe Flash Player 11 installed and we have no problems playing games of watching vids on youtube. Only problem is a particular website she wants to watch tv shows off saying that we have to update our flash player. Is this a problem with our end or an issue with the site?
Also, is there any updates i need to be made aware of? Thanks in advance for all your help!

If it is BBC iPlayer then it is not compatible with ICS (Android 4.0) Many of the apps that worked on previous OS's do not yet work on ICS and to get some flash sites to work you will need Flash 10.2 not Flash 11.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Does this flash update work on all ics tablets or just zt?

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

sneds16

Apr 7, 2012
If it is BBC iPlayer then it is not compatible with ICS (Android 4.0) Many of the apps that worked on previous OS's do not yet work on ICS and to get some flash sites to work you will need Flash 10.2 not Flash 11.

I had the same with my a1cs x220v2 and i had to uninstall the flash 11 in order to work all fine now.