Flash question on the 7022...

Stevo

Jun 21, 2011
Ok, so right on the box, the thing says it does not support flash. I downloaded the flash apk and installed it and it appeared as if everything worked great. Then I decided to download the Opera Mini browser. I go to a site and the browser shows the "you need flash 10.1 or whatever" message. I back out, go to the same exact site with the "Coby" browser, and the imbedded movie plays fine.

Have I installed flash? What's going on? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

opamp

Nov 13, 2010
Ok, so right on the box, the thing says it does not support flash. I downloaded the flash apk and installed it and it appeared as if everything worked great. Then I decided to download the Opera Mini browser. I go to a site and the browser shows the "you need flash 10.1 or whatever" message. I back out, go to the same exact site with the "Coby" browser, and the imbedded movie plays fine.

Have I installed flash? What's going on? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Hi don't use 10.1 use the latest 10.3 also uninstall opera mini doesn't support flash use latest Opera mobile.

Sent from my MID7022 using Android Tablet Forum

tbooks

Aug 2, 2011
Where do I get the flash player app for the coby mid7022? Its mentioned on the appslib site. But is not one of the apps shown available for download through the installed appslib program.

delsolboyz

Jul 4, 2011
you need to install Android Market. Follow Daprospecta thread. "got the market working on 7022 without rooting"

tbooks

Aug 2, 2011
Thank you for the link. Got flash running now. Still no hulu, but other streaming sites are working now.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Thank you for the link. Got flash running now. Still no hulu, but other streaming sites are working now.

I posted a thread on how to get hulu. You must be rooted though

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

eruby

May 17, 2011
Use dolphin hd if you want a different browser

I know this thread is about flash but what is the difference between Dolphin HD and Dolphin Lite? I installed Dolphin Lite and like it a lot. Am I missing something?

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
I know this thread is about flash but what is the difference between Dolphin HD and Dolphin Lite? I installed Dolphin Lite and like it a lot. Am I missing something?

Probably missing some things to increase speed like flash.

delsolboyz

Jul 4, 2011
I posted a thread on how to get hulu. You must be rooted though Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum
Daprospecta, So you stillable to watch hulu on your 7022? I used your file "archive.zip", and hulu works on the first few days. Since then, I have been getting "hulu is not supported on your platform" as some other claimed.What am i missing? Is there a more updated libflasherplayer.so that I need to use? Thanx in advance.

daprospecta

Jun 16, 2011
Daprospecta, So you stillable to watch hulu on your 7022? I used your file "archive.zip", and hulu works on the first few days. Since then, I have been getting "hulu is not supported on your platform" as some other claimed.What am i missing? Is there a more updated libflasherplayer.so that I need to use? Thanx in advance.

Market probably updated your flash player which is fine but u gotta recopy that libplayrr.so file.