Flashed A90 with A10 Firmware, Now No Touchscreen

projectxx

Nov 11, 2012
Hey all I just did the idiot thing and flashed my ampe a90 with a10 firmware now I can't get my touch screen working. Can someone please help me with this. CWM installed, installed n90 compatability zip but still no response to touch screen. Please some one help. Is my tablet fried???

Revision: Now flashed to cm10 with n90 compatability jb zip and still no touchscreen. Anyone know of how I can fully wipe tablet memory and reflash from empty state? or how I can check if it's hardware malfunction?

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
Hey all I just did the idiot thing and flashed my ampe a90 with a10 firmware now I can't get my touch screen working. Can someone please help me with this. CWM installed, installed n90 compatability zip but still no response to touch screen. Please some one help. Is my tablet fried???

Revision: Now flashed to cm10 with n90 compatability jb zip and still no touchscreen. Anyone know of how I can fully wipe tablet memory and reflash from empty state? or how I can check if it's hardware malfunction?

look here Ampe A90 Firmware Update Guide.

projectxx

Nov 11, 2012

Thanks but I've been there and done that many times already with different revisions of the firmware but still no response. I've gone into recovery many times and did all the format/erase options given. I've also tried different versions of CWM and did all the format/erase options as well but still no touch. I guess my touchscreen is just dead.

myfishbear

Nov 12, 2012
Thanks but I've been there and done that many times already with different revisions of the firmware but still no response. I've gone into recovery many times and did all the format/erase options given. I've also tried different versions of CWM and did all the format/erase options as well but still no touch. I guess my touchscreen is just dead.
try this then Android 4.0 firmware for Ampe A90
and flash it with livesuit (do the wipe within livesuit as well)

projectxx

Nov 11, 2012
I tried but Livesuite says "Invalid File" when I select the image. I think this is for regular ampe a90, I have the deluxe.