Fling Gaming Joy Stick

easwaim

May 22, 2011
Me and one of my buddies from work orderd the two pack from amazon and have been using it for two days orso and it works decent ive been using it for pacman and pocket legends for games like pacman it does farliy well the only issue ive had is just tapping the stick in one direction it dosent snap to center so for instance when tapping the stick to the right on its way back to the center it will go back a little to the left making pacman go left with pocket legends you have to extend the joy stick all the way out just beacuse thats the way the virtual one is. The suction cups hold strong they don't slide or come undone. the plastic its made of seems strong and durable. Overall i like the joy stick and im eager to try with other games.

Amazon.com: Ten One Design Fling Game Controller - Ultraviolet: Electronics

Last edited:

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Please provide more detail for our users so that they know why this is not just a spam post...This is the thing you can use as a joystick replacement on a capacitive screen, right?

easwaim

May 22, 2011
Please provide more detail for our users so that they know why this is not just a spam post...This is the thing you can use as a joystick replacement on a capacitive screen, right?

Yes, it is a joy stick replacement rather than the one on the screen. it suction cups on to stay in place wherever necessary on the screen. I feel it provides more control rather than the virtual ones

Swould333

Aug 5, 2010
I'm the buddie that got the other Fling controller/joystick..... I think it's ok.. it works well with some games but like Easwaim said it depends on the size of the original pad of the game.. works well with the playstation emulator... gives you more of a game pad feel... plus your sweaty thumb doesn't stick.... and you don't over travel off the game pad... so all in all a win.. IMO

edit: you can get these in black, clear , and the purple that's listed here... we got the black ones...

easwaim

May 22, 2011
it works with any capastive touch screen so basicly any screen that responds to the touch of your finger tip like our gtabs ;)