Fly2.1 App Icon Space Getting Crowded

geofferyh

Jan 4, 2011
As my collection of android apps grows, I am wondering if it is possible to move the app icons onto different sides of the rotational directory. I would like to group various apps based on their type or function.

Some help here would be greatly appreciated.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Look into folders or I use tag home. I think that should do what you want

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Campaman

Jan 19, 2011
I use Go Launcher Ex which allows you to add folders/groups for your apps as well as more home screens.

By Downloading Go Launcher Ex & HomeSwitcher you can try it or other home replacement without commiting, if you press the home button the pad will still go back to the Wowhome, but if you want to stop that you can download RootExplorer (pay app) and rename Wowhome.apx to Wowhome.apkz and that will makle the home button only return you to your choosen home page.

japrijs

Dec 12, 2010
Hi geofferyh, I'm stil using the standard wowhome and have 7 pages with apps.
You can move the icons to another page by click an hold the icon until it becomes blue and drag it to the side and wait for the page(s) to turn over and release the icon where you want it. It needs a little practice but it works.

Hope this helps
Johan

geofferyh

Jan 4, 2011
Hi geofferyh, I'm stil using the standard wowhome and have 7 pages with apps.
You can move the icons to another page by click an hold the icon until it becomes blue and drag it to the side and wait for the page(s) to turn over and release the icon where you want it. It needs a little practice but it works.

Hope this helps
Johan

Thank you Johan, I was hoping is was something as simple, as you have offered.

Campaman

Jan 19, 2011
I did this using the original WoWHome and got it all organized and then a few days later they were all mixed up again, I have found that Wowhome doesn't always load the apps up in the same order as well, I had to play hunt the app.