Flytouch 2 : Charge LED is blinking...tablet is charging very slow

cha_indian

Dec 9, 2010
Hello,

Bought a Flytouch 2 tablet from a seller in ************** about 4 months ago. the tablet was working fine untill one day the charding red LED started blinking.....about 3 times a second. The charging indicator is saying charging but it is taking about 24 hours to charge to 10%..is the battery shorted somewhere ? or the battery is dying ??

Cheers!!

japrijs

Dec 12, 2010
Hello cha_indian,
I'm affraid your battery has the memory effect due to charging it to often without discharging completely and is dying
You must charge the battery completely and let the pad completely discharge it and don't leave the pad connected to the charger longer than nessesairy to avoid this memory effect.

greetings

cha_indian

Dec 9, 2010
Thanks japrijs for your reply.....Shall i connect the charger and leave it to charge ? it is very slow at the moment.....taking about 24 to charge to 10% What shall i do ??

claudepio

Mar 31, 2011
I had the same problem with my new Superpad, it turned out to the adapter. Replacing the problem fixed the problem.

ugatreydawg

Apr 16, 2011
I cant get a red light to even come on and its one day old. t worked fine earlier today. Is it the battery?

Campaman

Jan 19, 2011
I had a problem where the charging socket broke away from the circuit board in the pad, I had to take it apart and re-solder the connection, yours could be the same problem, as if you push in the charger plug to hard it is very easy to break the connection, can you get the charging light to come on by wriggling the plug, if so this could be your problem as well.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
I would replace the adapter before tearing the thing apart. I replaced my default adapter with a battery backup charger tripling my tablet life.

Sent from my Ally using Android Tablet Forum