Flytouch 2 Superpad always keeps rebooting after green screen

nOIspheratu

Sep 17, 2011
Hey Guys,

Normally I´m not the type of person whining about a bricked object, but I just bought a Flytouch 2 Superpad and it was pretty cool until a few hours ago but i wanted to flash the newest kernel with the following Tutorial. Tips [GUIDE] :: SuperPad/FlyTouch2/WWE10 Android 2.2 Froyo USB Flashing :: - Android Forums At the Point where I was supposed to clean up the tablets cache and recovery i accidentially triggered some kind of factory reset. After that i succesfully entered the recovery menu an did the procedure but a restart kept me with the result, that the tablet keeps rebooting after the green WowPad Screen. I thought maybe if I kept going with the flashing procedure it would cure it. Even after I used the IUW-Tools to flash WWE10B_Android_393477-v9full.ius successfully, a restart still changes nothing not even the kernel version on the bootup screen. When I enter the recovery menu the Tablet always shows the following error message: E: Can´t open /cache/recovery/command: No such file or directory. I really hope someone can Help me with this.