flytouch 2 vs flytouch 2 with 512MB

joy wang

Mar 11, 2011
I'm so interested in the tablet pc.The flytouch 3 is so hot now.
Though the flytouch 2 have so many problems,the flytouch 3 still become the best seller now.There are many difference between the flytouch 2 and flytouch 3.The Customized system pf flytouch 3 is so magnificent.Hence the flytouch 3 is so hot.
firstly,the memory from 256 MB DDR to 512 MB,update to andriod 2.2,and supports Flash plug-in board,add HDMI port.To the most is the growth of memory,it is faster than flytouch 2,because the andriod system of GOME consumpte memory.
Specification:
Operating System: Google android 2.2
Model: INFORTM
CPU Type: ARM11
CPU Speed: 1GHZ
RAM / Technology: DDR2
RAM Installed Size: 512MB
Hard Drive Capacity: 4GB
And the package is simple,without logo and brand information.

View attachment 1568
The accessory has 1 x SuperPAD Android 2.2 Tablet PC,Charger,User manual and GPS antenna.

View attachment 1569
The outlook is the same as flytouch 2.
$3.jpg

The ports has 2x USB,1x RJ45,1x mini HDMI,1x MicroSD and 1x Stylus-slot.
$4.jpg
The stylus
$6.jpg
the GPS antumn
$7.jpg

After connected to the GPS antennas signal strength is very good, positioning soon, used for navigation no problem,.But the 10 inches of navigation seemed a bit too big.

$8.jpg

The style of flytouch 3 similar to the flytouch 2 , the icon is changed, system upgrade memory after reaction speed increase a lot.
It is so cool.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Werever ur shopping at u better share cuz I've heard all bad reviews on this so called flytouch 3 which I've come to call the flytouch 2 generation 2.

I prefer the flytouch 2

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

joy wang

Mar 11, 2011
The flytouch 3 is not mature,but is the new one.Just as the all new thing,it will become better and better.

MrSmith317

Mar 16, 2011
Joy, Just FYI the images you posted are of an FT2. The FT3(really FT2.2) only has one SD slot. Also the processor lists on almost every site as an ARM11 but it's really and ARM6 compatible processor, not a true ARM11. Everything else is pretty dead on.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
I think that not getting the Arm11 was the single biggest disapointment of the second generation tablet. I can live with only one microSD slot, but the processor fib was by far the biggest slap in the kisser.

Sent from my rooted Flytouch 2 Generation 2 using Android Tablet Forum App

sheep5161

Feb 28, 2011
I prefer android 2.2 flytouch 3/superpad 2 ! Because it's performance is good ,and Support language is more than The original flytouch3 !
I also feel this flytouch 3/superpad 2 appearance is beautiful
here is the flytouch 3/superpad 2 picture:
13004605601.jpg

This is my tablet pc devices !

MrSmith317

Mar 16, 2011
Sheep, what's the quadrant score on that one? If it's not over 300 then it's the same thing as what everyone else has minus the square vs round button.

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
How do you find the quadrant score?

Sent from my Huawei Ascend M860 using Android Tablet Forum App

ben2go

Mar 24, 2011
After reading this, I am reconsidering the Flytouch 3.I have some experience with Linux.I run Mint 10 Julian on my current laptop.

woodyandroid

Mar 17, 2011
Here's my FT3/SP2 photos note only one TF slot. I am very happy with it as well. Today I spent over 2 hours in Starbucks having a green tea and browsing (WiFi) and reading an ebook, (War of the Worlds).

$IMG_4543.JPG$IMG_4554.JPG$IMG_4551.JPG

Last edited:

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
Here's my FT3/SP2 photos note only one TF slot. I am very happy with it as well. Today I spent over 2 hours in Starbucks having a green tea and browsing (WiFi) and reading an ebook, (War of the Worlds).

That's what I like to hear. Other than a misleading ad this has been a great tablet so far. I have switched launchers, rooted this thing, added apps, and am actually using the crap out of it while at the house. Thank you for sharing.

@ben2go All of the Shenzen tablets are a little bit of a gamble, but like myself, woody, and a few others we came out pretty good with our purchase. I am actually very impressed with this tablet, so if that is what you want then do it, just make sure you weigh all risks against good possible outcomes.

Last edited:

dwcunpluged

Dec 25, 2010
No, it doesn't support 10.1 flash. And the extras are just 2GB more internal flash storage, 2.2OS, and double the ram of the first generation Flytouch 2. So the upgrade is mostly about the hardware. Those are the "more" that you get.

And the update: There is now a version of Flash Player that works for this tablet. It is, I believe, specific to this tablet, so there is one more bonus.

Last edited:

maildrop

Mar 21, 2011
I got it from ********** . It was my second purchase. Price is better and shipment is fast. I supposed to receive it today after my purchase last Saturday (6 days ago). I missed the delivery. Well. Tomorrow.

Fly Touch 3: Android 2.2 Tablet, 10.2, Flash 10.1, 1GHz CPU, Wifi, G-sensor, HDMI Output, Camera, 512M DDR2 RAM