May I ask what kind of limitations?
Think we r better off sticking to eclair myself

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
You may ask m8
No angry brds
No flash
No utube
All promised for next release, but I thought it might be interesting for the structure.

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
Doubt it without modding, but why bother, my gut feeling its not as good as what we have m8

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
You may ask m8
No angry brds
No flash
No utube
All promised for next release, but I thought it might be interesting for the structure.

If flash don't work on this version than it ain't gonna happen probably. Ik flash won't happen on our flytouchs because of the fact I found the spec files in a hidden partition using the sdk sayen our processor wasn't supported.

The only reason to upgrade the os in our tablet would be to use higher grade apks.

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
not really worried about flash,will be history soon anyways

jeffh

Feb 8, 2011
On xda someone is claiming to be running 2.2 above on a flytouch2. This was achieved by using a 2.1 kernel with it.
But as above,still no flash. Probs with utube etc etc.
So I am treading water till its sorted. And would advise to do the same.

jallez

Mar 27, 2011
Hi Guys

please help me out.

I ordered this Android 2.2 tablet Flytouch3 (Superpad2) through www.*************. I previously ordered Flytouch2 and it works super. Flytouch3 model i got is having a battery issue i think. I have updated the latest firmare realsed on 16th even.

The problem is as soon as i run in on battery it hangs, freezes, stucks. and i have to reset it and sometimes it starts after reset or it hangs. but in electric the device runs perfect.

what could be the problem. The sinadeal people claims its a firmware issue.I think this flytouch3 unit is broken.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
One reason why I refuse to buy one
That sounds like a battery issue. If you had that problem with both firmwares than its the battery or hardware of the tablet. I'm sorry I can't be anymore helpfull as I havnt gotten a chance to use one of these yet.