Flytouch 3 Problems Getting the process andriod.process.acore has stopped unexpectedl

BigK

Jun 7, 2011
Hello All!

New here so go easy! :)

I recently got a Gome Flytouch 3 and love it until I got this message: The Process Andriod.Process.Acore Has Stopped Unexpectedly. The pad worked fine the night before and then when I went to use it today I got the message.

I tried everything I could think of but nothing seemed to make the message go a way. I tried clearing history, memory and closing any open apps and nothing worked.

Has anyone had this problem? What would be the easy fix other than doing a complete reinstall of the o/s?

Thanks,
Kevin

disco

Jul 3, 2011
Doing this from memory.

1. Go to applications
2. Select all (top of screen)
3. Select google framework then force stop clear data
4. Select gmail then force stop clear data
5. Select contact then force stop clear data, force stop may not be an option
do the same for contact storage if you have it
6. Reboot
7. Restart gmail.

What happens if you have more than one email app or mail than one app using the contacts at the same time.

Sent from my DISCO10 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

Comit

Aug 16, 2011
Hi I just wanted to thankyou for your help. I was having the same problem with my android process stopping, and your instructions worked perfectly.

Thankyou xx

McTickle

Dec 16, 2011
Many , many thanks: this solved my Flytouch 3 problem which appeared when i tried, unsuccessfully, to install a 3g Huawei E1750 modem. I hope many more people with a solid sense of social solidarity, like yourself, continue to help the helpless like myself. good luck!!