Flytouch/Epad First Gen( Non-WMT) and (WMT) Batch Differences

Discussion in 'Gome Flytouch' started by tipstir, Nov 21, 2010.

1. tipstir

tipstir Senior Member Developer

Tablet / Device:
    COBY KYROS 7015 | 7015A
    Model#1 with 30-pin connector
    ---------
    [​IMG]

First Gen Non-WMT PCB
    -----------------------
    [​IMG]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Model #2 with 24-pin connector
    -------------------------------
    [​IMG]

Second Gen -WMT PCB
    ---------------
    [​IMG]

2. RomanticEvil

RomanticEvil Member

Tablet / Device:
    Gome FlyTouch / SmartQ7 / HTC X7500 / M006 / CVUK-PC06-2GEN / WMT2.1
    Thanks Tipstir, this info is extremely useful for people identifying their device. Plus I always like these kinda pictures :)

3. radioman52

radioman52 Member

Ok with this outside picture info I can ID that my units are "First Gen Non-WMT PCB" "Clones" the A&B units are from DX about 40 days diffrence in time between them A&B have the external donggel working cameras Youtube but no "Googel" goods and yes they do work with generic Iphone cabls connecting to a PC.
    One boots with only "1.9_88" Build showing only generic and 1.9) 256M of memory aon A&B units the second with WMT 2.X (do not have it in front of me). Any one know what the Non WMT and the WMT units have different in hardware, what are the pitfalls (yes I know "BRICK" is one of them) I see a lot of WMT 2.X FW availabel, super afraid to brick them, will try the 1.9X 256 M first as it looks like the logical.

4. allen369

allen369 Member

my device looks like the 2nd one with the 24pin. i am trying to get firmware on it. do you have any suggestion. i have pics under "gome flytouch" becouse I have a feeling that is what i have and if it is a clone. will i be able to still flash gome flytouch firmwae???