FM Radio on Any Tablet

MichaelREMY

Jun 19, 2013
hi !
i just discover that the sony xperia x tablet have a built in radio FM with RDS ! i know it is too big for your car but i noticed it ! we should make a list here with all the tablet android with radio FM ! it should be useful !

i also own a smartphone with radio FM (little screeen xperia sola) but if you need a bigger screen, you should look at 2012 xperia product from sony.
it is a shame, but i also discover that last smartphone from sony (xperia z) DID NOT have the radio FM !!!! what a big shame from sony !

it was a long time i search for a tablet with radio FM, but i did not find one which can wake up (switch on) and play radio (like a radio alarm).
Even it you install tuneradio application, you have to remain you tablet in sleep mode, so battery is dicharging too. Still searching !

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi,ventma, there are few Android tablets having FM-reciever, you can use apps to listen to radio stations on the Internet, very convenient. Hav a nice day.

SpeMall.com

star1701

Sep 5, 2011
Lenovo A1000 has one. It actually surprised me i didnt know there was such a thing. It actually works really well.

jonton

Sep 16, 2013
Surprised there aren't more tablets with built in radios - I have no network access apart from WiFi so I need to use podcasts when I'm on the go. There certainly have been times where "live" content would have been much appreciated when I had little Internet access...