Folio case too wide for Zenithink C91 :S Any help?

clarkchong

May 15, 2012
With the unusual dimension of C91, it does not fit in some generic 10.1" or 10.2" folio case. Have anyone found some good folio case for it?
I bought a folio case (w/ keyboard) for my wife (it was meant to be a surprise so I didn't try it out with her tablet), only to realize that the clamp distance is about 1" too wide for my tablet :S
I believe the tablet would stand on the stand (good for watching video), but I am not sure how I can carry the tablet in the folio without worrying it slipping out...

Any help? Thanks!

clarkchong

May 15, 2012
Thank you guys for your reply. I should have consulted the forum before making the purchase (I have already bought one that is too large... :S)
Nevertheless, thanks again for your suggestion!

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
I had bought a Targus folio case for my zt-180. I was actually a bit unhappy when I bought my C91 only to find out that the C91 is considerably smaller than the zt-180 on the width side. What I did to take care of this was to take the case I had, take the rubber box that the c91 came in, remove one end of it, stick it in the slot where the zt180 had sat. Affix velcro to the underside of the tablet and cut one of the leather hold down straps off. It looks like it was made for the C91, is very study, and very protective. This case will not allow the C91 to fall out of it under any case either. If you'd like, I will make a short video, showing how I did this, and how well it works

clarkchong

May 15, 2012
I had bought a Targus folio case for my zt-180. I was actually a bit unhappy when I bought my C91 only to find out that the C91 is considerably smaller than the zt-180 on the width side. What I did to take care of this was to take the case I had, take the rubber box that the c91 came in, remove one end of it, stick it in the slot where the zt180 had sat. Affix velcro to the underside of the tablet and cut one of the leather hold down straps off. It looks like it was made for the C91, is very study, and very protective. This case will not allow the C91 to fall out of it under any case either. If you'd like, I will make a short video, showing how I did this, and how well it works

Hi Kingsman,
Your method sounds promising. Would you mind making a video of that for me? It would be really appreciated!
Thanks!!