Force Close

Jan 7, 2012
Hi. Some of my apps keeps closing. i have an asus tablet, and i was told that this was one of the best tablets out there. As of now, Im not that thrilled with its performance. I am having issues with" My Cloud" app, and words with friends. both keep on closing. also, i cannot open words with friends withfacebook. whats that about? These dont seem like big issues, but I'm worried that I'm going to start having other problems. if anyone has any feedback, i'd greatly appreciate it. also, any feedback regarding the Asus Tablet in general would also be great. thanks.

criver

Oct 20, 2011
Hi!
Try installing Android System Info and go to Tasks - see You CPU Load, also check your free RAM in the Dashboard; most likely your apps foce close because:
1)there is not enough memory (RAM) available
2)your cpu's overloaded
3)the app is not compatible with your device
4)the app doesn't function correctly
there could be of course other reasons, but for now just check thses things...

MMMJAX

Jan 7, 2012
I am reading that the Words with Friends app is force closing on tablets since their last update. It isn't just yours. Across all brands it seems. My Samsung Fascinate phone works fine, tablet force closes as soon as it opens. I am just checking the Android Market and watching for a New update.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
For the MyCloud force closes, go to Settings - Application - Manage - All - MyCloud and do a Force Close and then a Clear Data.

Now it should work without force closing when trying to edit connections and such. I was having this issue too.

Words, this is a Honeycomb wide issue. One user noted you can create a new account and it works without force closing...for about an hour or two.

Check out the market reviews, everyone with tablets is complaining on there. It started happening when they had new terms and conditions to accept on the facebook version. Not sure how this is causing the issue, but some users got email back from Zynga saying they are working on the issue.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
It appears so as Sherri reposted it elsewhere in the forum.

I am just a bit hesitant to grab a file from someone who it is their first post. Maybe I am paranoid, but that is just me.

I can still play it on my phone, so I am not too worried about it.

dragonfly1113

Jan 8, 2012
It appears so as Sherri reposted it elsewhere in the forum.

I am just a bit hesitant to grab a file from someone who it is their first post. Maybe I am paranoid, but that is just me.

I can still play it on my phone, so I am not too worried about it.

I only signed up on the forum to get people the file so they can get back on their words with friends just trying to help the android community out, im a member on alot of other android forums for a long time just joined this one to help out. it does work.

enjoy

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
I only signed up on the forum to get people the file so they can get back on their words with friends just trying to help the android community out, im a member on alot of other android forums for a long time just joined this one to help out. it does work.

enjoy

Cheers, thanks. I always err on the side of caution.

Thanks!