Forgot Unlock Pattern for Coby Kyros

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyawsoe.06

Apr 20, 2012
please help me , i forget my pattern in coby kyros MID 7010 WC

well i figured out how to reset my Coby Kyros without the stupid unlock pattern and for those thst are courious let me brake it dow or ( copy it from Support - Frequently Asked Questions | COBY and paste it rate here so you wont have to follow a dumb link :

How do I gain access to my tablet if I forgot the unlock pattern code?

This procedure will delete all items (files) and entries on the MID7015-please back up files on your computer if possible first. This is a Master Reset Procedure.
  1. Power the unit off. Press and hold the "Power Button" till the "Device Option menu appears.
  2. Click "Power Off" and select "OK"
  3. Once the unit has been turned off. Press and hold the "back" button(silver tone button) and "power" button simultaneously for eight seconds.
  4. When the Android Icon and warning triangle appear , press the "back" button )silver tone button) once.
  5. The Android recovery screen will appear. The "Home/Menu" button will allow you to scroll up and down.
  6. Press the Home/Menu button to scroll to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" Then press the "back" button
  7. On the next screen Scroll to "yes-delete all user data" Press the "back" button.
  8. On the next screen Choose "reboot system now" and Press the "back" button.
  9. You will now be able to access the tablet.

CJ19

Aug 6, 2012
Thanks man my grandmother was going to put a beat down on me if you didn't do this

midous007

Feb 24, 2013
please help me , i forget my pattern in coby kyros MID 7010 WC
1- turn off your taplet
2-hold press power and up volume together until recover screen .
3- select wipe hard ( up and down with the volume buttons ) select with power buttons ( it will erase your data )

richmon

May 1, 2013
HOW to unlock pattern iforgot ..the wifi settings is off thats why i can log in google account..please help me guys...i really need your HELP..how do i reset my tablet ZH&K unit..please help me guys..i really need ur help...tnx alot..

valique

Nov 14, 2013
well im a noob to this tablet and I was playing around with it and set a pattern lock thinking it would be a funny thing to do so that my wife wouldnt be able to got on the tablet. but then about 30min later I forgot what the hell the pattern was. it tablet is brand new so there is nothing really saved on there I would like to know if there is a way I can just put everything back to defaults or take this lock off. Im still able to use the tablet but if the screen isnt used in 30min it goes into sleep mode then I have to use the unlock pattern to open it. So I have to turn it off then back on just to use it again

How would i be able to unlock the pattern because i forgot it ?

valique

Nov 14, 2013
well i figured out how to reset my Coby Kyros without the stupid unlock pattern and for those thst are courious let me brake it dow or ( copy it from Support - Frequently Asked Questions | COBY and paste it rate here so you wont have to follow a dumb link :

How do I gain access to my tablet if I forgot the unlock pattern code?

This procedure will delete all items (files) and entries on the MID7015-please back up files on your computer if possible first. This is a Master Reset Procedure.
  1. Power the unit off. Press and hold the "Power Button" till the "Device Option menu appears.
  2. Click "Power Off" and select "OK"
  3. Once the unit has been turned off. Press and hold the "back" button(silver tone button) and "power" button simultaneously for eight seconds.
  4. When the Android Icon and warning triangle appear , press the "back" button )silver tone button) once.
  5. The Android recovery screen will appear. The "Home/Menu" button will allow you to scroll up and down.
  6. Press the Home/Menu button to scroll to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" Then press the "back" button
  7. On the next screen Scroll to "yes-delete all user data" Press the "back" button.
  8. On the next screen Choose "reboot system now" and Press the "back" button.
  9. You will now be able to access the tablet.

I still don't understand. ://////////////////

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
That method will do a factory reset. There is no way to unlock the tablet if you forgot the password and WiFi isn't automatically connecting to an access point. The factory reset is your only other option. And those instructions should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.