Forgotten Password for Android OS 2.2

applebottoms1

Nov 20, 2012
Hi there, ive got an android os 2.2 and my little sister had put in a password and has forgotten it, pleeeease help me i want to reset my android. And also, my wifi is not working well :( in need of help asap pleeeease

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

If the WiFi isn't working well or is turned off you have a double problem. Google, when you set your account up asked that you provide either a phone number or another E-Mail address to use in case you forgot the password. If you can't get into your Google account on your computer because you forgot the password it would use that secondary method of recover. If you didn't set that up you may need to start from scratch with a new account and factory reset of your tablet.

Alexandeg21

Dec 19, 2012
i forgot my password when i was on vacation and now i can't acess it please help me reset my table it has a pin number?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
i forgot my password when i was on vacation and now i can't acess it please help me reset my table it has a pin number?

Welcome to the forum

If you followed the above suggestions, and they didn't work, or your WiFi on the tablet is turned off, your only real option is a factory reset.