forgotten password

foxx2099

Apr 25, 2014
ive been reading about how to break through the locked screen and ive tried it on my tablet and it still wont work. is there another way for me to reset my pw and I used the reset button and nothing still worked. any other suggestions ?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi foxx, congratulations on your Smart tab tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm afraid you're going to have to do a factory reset of that tablet to get it working again. I'd suggest you go to this thread http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet.html and try some of the methods suggested there for resetting a tablet. There isn't a method suggested for your particular tablet, so try some of the others to see if any work for you. You won't hurt anything by trying and one of them might work. Be sure the tablet is well charged before attempting a reset. Good luck!

islandman

Apr 4, 2013
Having recently liased with someone that forgot yahoo password, all manner of suggestions came forward, such as, is it likely you have used the tablet password before? Try all of them. Write down each in turn as they're tried, to avoid trying again.