Format Internal Partition

jb7038

May 11, 2011
(Using the latest SDcard CWM. Tried using the latest CWM through RomManager)

So I finally got my replacement nook and straight out of the box, rooted it and tried to set it up to dualboot by using prep-dualboot-0.1 after using manual nooter 4.5.6.

When flashing the dualboot, I keep getting this error.
E:Error in /sdcard/prep-dualboot-0.1.zip
(Status 0)
Installation aborted.

So I thought I messed up somewhere with the partitions and had no space so I decided to look at the available space through the nook settings. For some odd reason, it says 1GB as opposed to 3.x GB or so which my defected nook had. I already tried reverting it back with remove-dualboot-0.1.zip.

Heck I even tried going into do ADB and doing rm -rf /* while in CWM but it really didn't fix anything but rather gave me read-write errors.

So I'm guessing I messed up my partitions badly to the point where reinstalling stock FW or removing the dualboot with the removal zip won't help. Any suggestions? Is it possible to wipe the nook COMPLETELY and just remake the partitions via firmware?

How exactly can I fix my partitions? Is there a way to format the internal memory COMPLETELY?

Attachments

• $c6db1c0e.jpg
    $c6db1c0e.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,255
  • $006d0a86.jpg
    $006d0a86.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,256

jakestucker

Jun 2, 2011
im not sure but i think i may be having problems with my nook due to the original owner doing something that yielded similar results, and i feel like doing a complete deep wipe and reinstall it would work again. but alas. i have not figured anything out.