Found: missing internal storage. Music 3.0...

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
Greetings All,

First off apologies I have had a busy week :p and have not had any time to post. I have been following along when I can but I would now like to update everyone with some of the things I have found;

First since I didn't see anyone else mention this I discovered that the :cool: missing internal storage :cool: is mounted in CM7<n13. With a file explorer go to local>mnt/emmc/ :cool: I found files/folders still there from back before I started flashing nightlies. Music and eBooks I put on after I first rooted. Weird and awesome at the same time. It shows up as 5gb I believe it is 2gb for ROM, 1gb sd/ext for apps and 5gb for storage but idk. Just copy any files you want into the /emmc/ folders and refresh media, Bob's yer Uncle. This is the drive /My Nook that shows up when you plug in to your computer.

Again if someone posted this already and I missed it then disregard, I've been busy:confused:

Also in addition to C7 running beautifully I also tried the new music app so far glitchy is all I can say there is evidence that it is trying to sync but still no streaming love.

I will update if I get it working as I am going to try a few things this afternoon now that I have some time. I am also still collecting data for my list of ROMS. i haven't forgotten about it. I hope to have a draft up this weekend.

:eek:Salivates:eek: BLUETOOTH :eek:Salivates:eek:

That's all I have to say about that.

So again sorry for my absence recently and thanks to everybody for all the great info while I was gone.

Cheers,

LS