Amazon Free App of the Day

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This is a stalemate. 18 five star ratings and 18 one star ratings. People that can get a connection love it and people that cannot get a connection obviously do not. I tried it on Test Drive and could not get a connection. Just guessing that it would help to have 4G, which I do not.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
They did it again, the FAOTD for 8/18 was changed from ISS Detector Pro to Mahjong Genius sometime today.:confused:

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
It has to be something along the lines of either an agreed upon limit of free versions given away or maybe even if something just isn't getting any hits they replace it? It is odd.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I get Mahjong Genius as the FAOTD, but if I search for ISS Detector it comes up as a free app. (Maybe I'm just special.:p)

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Ok I was showing iss detector on my tablet and mahjong on my phone. ...I'm thinking major conspiracy here, but I'm not sure if they are trying to hide the existence of the International Space Station from us lowly phone users OR that the intellectual level of those of us that buy tablets are better able to understand that an orbiting space station would virtual require us to accept the concept of a round world.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Is what THEY want you to believe, but I'm telling you unless I'm really drunk it feels pretty flat to me.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Grim Joggers is the 8/19 app.

In what is probably the most brutal jogging game out there, you lead a group of 15 joggers as far as possible before all of them face a gruesome end. Venture across 5 unique worlds - Jungle, Mines, Glacier, Battlefield, and Aliens - in this arcade-style survival game with online leaderboards.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Monkey Boxing is the 8/20 app.

Enter the Monkey Boxing League! Step inside the ring, do powerful K.O.s and combos, customize your monkey, and compete for HUGE trophies. Fully animated 3D characters with dynamic accurate lighting. Unlock new wearable props by beating ludicrous famous monkey boxers.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Monkey Boxing is the 8/20 app.

Enter the Monkey Boxing League! Step inside the ring, do powerful K.O.s and combos, customize your monkey, and compete for HUGE trophies. Fully animated 3D characters with dynamic accurate lighting. Unlock new wearable props by beating ludicrous famous monkey boxers.

Hmm I am confused about this one. Spider I guess you really do have super powers posting today's FAOTD from yesterday. Apparently you are able to see 11 minutes into the future!

But your powers must be decreasing you posted the 8/19 app 28 minutes before tomorrow became today which is now yesterday.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
With all the smart phone activity and the tablet activity, there is probably a lot less radio activity.:rolleyes: