Amazon Free App of the Day

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
This is one you really should try. At first glance it looks like a kids game, but once you get past the first few levels, it gets increasingly difficult.

I trusted you! I installed it and yes at first glance it looks like a kid game and after few levels it still looks like a kid game...cute but boooring!!! I guess you have lived to long with the bears! :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Pirate Adventures: hidden object is the 8/25 app.

The pirate Sharpshooter Jack obtains a mysterious, ancient box. There’s something inside that’s very, very important, but what? It’s locked tight! Join Jack on an adventure across 65 challenging levels. Help him learn his destiny as he escapes from prison, encounters spirits and becomes psychic.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Handy Note Pro is the 8/26 app.

Replace paper notebooks, but keep the same user experience. Ready to use predefined planner, diary, meeting minutes, class notes and multiple different templates. You can input text, hand write, free draw, embed symbols, drag shapes or insert photos just as you do in blank paper.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
If you need something more than what your calendar app already provides, you can try this one. Pay close attention to the permissions, though, because there are a bunch of them.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hidden Garden Fantasy is the 8/27 app.

Hidden Garden Fantasy is the next title in the Hidden Garden series. Relax and enjoy the scenery as you find hundreds of butterflies, birds, lady bugs, and honey bees throughout many breathtaking locations. The stunning visuals are accompanied by four new equally stunning musical compositions.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
4Pics 1Word is the 8/28 app.

Countless puzzles, difficult and easy, are waiting for you! Guess the word common to the 4 pics you see. Every level you complete will earn you coins you can use to avail interesting hints. Clear a level quickly and get extra bonus coins for revealing hidden letters or removing unused characters from the board.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This one looks fun. It has almost no permissions required. It apparently does have ads for other apps the developer has, but I do not see a problem with that.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Dr. Panda's Airport is the 8/29 app.

Have the travel bug?! Time to soar in Dr. Panda’s Airport! Take flight in 10 airport-themed activities that will have you taking part in every part of the process. Stamp passports at customs, make sure luggage makes it to the right plane and even take control to help planes land safely.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Cut the Rope is the 8/30 app.

A mysterious package has arrived, and the little monster inside has only one request… CANDY! Cut the ropes to release candy into Om Nom's mouth. As you satisfy his sweet tooth, collect shiny gold stars and unlock new levels. Join millions of others who have enjoyed this puzzle brought to you by ZeptoLab.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Cut The Rope is all the explanation you need. Amazon is also offering 9 other FAOTDs, their Greatest Hits!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Jumping Finn Turbo - Adventure Time is the 8/31 app.

The Ice King has kidnapped Princess Bubblegum… again! Finn needs to get to the Ice Kingdom fast. Luckily, Jake has a plan: Kick him there! Send Finn flying all the way to the Ice Kingdom to rescue PB.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Maybe I should give up the title Official ATF App Tester. This one really looks dumb, but people seem to like it.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
ZDefense is the 9/1 app.

Fifty waves of enemies in 250 seconds! Defend an exit in the middle of the board from enemies coming from all directions in challenging maps. Create your own boards with a full map editor & take screen captures of your game to record your victories. Do you have what it takes to defend your tower?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
jbenham said:
Maybe I should give up the title Official ATF App Tester. This one really looks dumb, but people seem to like it.

You are the"official", you are the one who knows....if you think a game is dumb, it means is dumb....it doesn't matter what the rest of the world think! :)