Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
OMG! That is a bunch of permissions. Might be necessary to "sync, and make it yours".:confused:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Devices already have calendars and day planners so I am not sure what this one accomplishes that the others do not.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Devices already have calendars and day planners so I am not sure what this one accomplishes that the others do not.

Already having one doesn't stop the Mahjong people from making new apps.:p But, I agree with you.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Pocket Rally is the 9/7 app.

Buckle up for this combination of old school rally racing game and smart device experience. Features racing tracks located across spectacular scenery like mountains, coastline, and ancient city ruins. Take rally racing anywhere with you!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Music Volume EQ is the 9/8 app.

Make your device come alive with an enhanced listening experience! Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band equalizer with bass boost and virtualizer effects. Improve sound quality on your device and get live readings of your current music volume level.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Looks like a handy equalizer app for those that want to improve the quality of their audio.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Elemental Defender Full is the 9/9 app.

Control archers and cast powerful spells to defend villages from hordes of attacking monsters! Upgrade the strength & speed of your archers or hire additional archers to help you. Benefit from learning magic and casting power spells to defeat the advancing attackers before they destroy the village!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
First of all, it is always free on Google Play. Multi-player game on the same device. I don't know if you can play against the computer. No 5 star ratings, which is strange. Game was just released 2 days ago so that might have something to do with it.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Fantastic 4 In A Row 2 is the 9/10 app.

Try out the completely new and unique 3 and 4 player modes where you get to drop pieces around a multiple sided game board and the winning row can wrap around the sides. This is a great way for the whole family or a group of friends to enjoy this game together like they never have before!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Finally a decent app. Good graphics, fun game. No permissions. Pretty cool improvement over Connect 4.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Gumdrop Bridge (Ad-Free) is the 9/11 app.

Concrete and steel are no match for the strength of toothpicks and gumdrops! Master the art of bridge building in this exciting physics-based bridge construction game using toothpicks and gumdrops to allow the truck to make its deliveries safely. Work through 20 exciting and challenging game levels!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Apparently what makes this a decent game is that it is ad free. The version with ads only has 2 1/2 stars. Standard complaint with this one is that it gets boring quick. I like boring. :) It is a bridge building game, so that is all you really need to know.