Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hidden Object - Journey into the Wilderness is the 10/6 app.

Find unique hidden objects within the hauntingly beautiful images across 20 artistically-crafted levels. Enjoy Normal, Casual and Challenge modes and search for items by their picture, word or even silhouette, a tricky twist that will often surprise you once you find the object. Great for all ages!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Sorry guys, I'm busy busy busy!!! Besides last week I got something like a stomach virus and I still don't feel like drinking anything than water and tea.....I guess for my next review you have to send me a 6pack of water,Spider,! :-D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Spite and Malice is the 10/7 app.

Spite and Malice, also known as Skip-Bo or Cat and Mouse, is a kind of competitive patience game similar to solitaire for two players. Challenge the AI and try to get rid of all the cards in your play stack by playing them to the center stacks.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Wordy Bird: HangMan is the new 10/7 app.

An addictive word game, enjoy this twist on the original HangMan. Pick letters, pay attention to the category, and try to quickly solve the puzzle before all ten birds land on the branch! Contains hundreds of words from over 6 categories like Movies, TV Shows, People, Places, Things, and Food.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
They must have heard you JB, they changed the FAOTD later in the day.:D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
The CATch! is the 10/8 app.

In this colorful world, Grandma, the dog, and a couple of nasty crows are all out to get you! Take to the streets as a fat cat with stolen sausages. Test your reflexes as you zip across rooftops, tippy-toe over power lines and dash along ledges to earn coins, special bonuses and power-ups.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Wordy Bird: HangMan is the new 10/7 app.

An addictive word game, enjoy this twist on the original HangMan. Pick letters, pay attention to the category, and try to quickly solve the puzzle before all ten birds land on the branch! Contains hundreds of words from over 6 categories like Movies, TV Shows, People, Places, Things, and Food.

They actually charge money for this game? 2 1/2 stars. Misspelled words and screens that freeze.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Can you say ad-ware? Thought so. Shouldn't apps with ad-ware always be free?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Weather Ex is the 10/9 app.

Always stay up to date about the weather. Just one click to see conditions at your current location in the status bar. Experience the climate and weather come alive through the gorgeous animations. See hourly and weekly forecasts with this simple, intuitive and lightweight app with minimal permissions.