Free Tablet Giveaway!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benklifa

Oct 20, 2010
I'm interested in the android tablets as opposed to the ipad. This "deal" could be interesting if true.

ldanielb

Oct 20, 2010
I would love to have this! I recently had to move and my savings for a tablet had to go to finding a new place.

Jul 15, 2010
Oh! Pick me pretty please... I'm so batting my eyelashes at you for a FREE tablet. I really need this tablet, to show girls how much the Android rocks! ;) Good luck everyone!

Fifteenmins

Oct 4, 2010
I WANT THIS TAB! ITS GREAT AND I've DONE OVER 100 HOURS OF RESEARCH TO FIND THE BEST ONE OUT THERE RIGHT NOW! NOT ONLY DOES EUOGO.com have it, but i'm pretty damn sure they got the best price too! if i win this one, my GF's getting one too! thats all i got to say! SWEET CHEERS;) FOR FREE TABS!

Soopa83

Oct 21, 2010
i came to this site looking for reviews of reasonably-priced android tablets because i'm interested in purchasing one - it would be amazing to win one! i'm happy for the opportunity!

groosh

Oct 21, 2010
I found this site by chance, looking for information on android tablets and saw the contest. It would be phenomenal if I won. I look forward to spending a lot of time here in the future.

Courtaud

Oct 21, 2010
This tablet looks amazing! Getting one for free would be even more amazing... So I live in hope.
Good luck to everyone!

igor0203

Oct 21, 2010
Maybe this time a fortune will smile to me and you'll pick me. :) I would really love to have this beautiful toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.