Free Tablet Giveaway!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishman

Oct 23, 2010
Wow, I sure was glad to find a forum on android tablets. I am lloking to getting one but have minial knowledge currently. Looking to change that here.

Thanks for the giveaway. Would sure start me in the right direction.:cool:

DWhite

Oct 23, 2010
I would love to win this tablet. I joined this site so I could figure out which tablet to buy.

janettwokay

Oct 23, 2010
I came to this site looking for tablet information, particularly Android-based, and found this thread. Count me in for the contest, please.

kplasters

Oct 23, 2010
Imagine my luck, stumbling upon this giveaway as I was looking for a place to buy one. I was lucky enough to get a great deal on what was supposed to be a great tablet, but it was actually cheap plastic junk that didn't do anything the box said it would. And it does even less now that my son dropped it on the tile floor, boo hoo. Maybe I'll get really lucky and win one of these because this one sounds great.

robmando

Oct 24, 2010
I am a hard working husband and father of three kids, two cats, a dog and cant remember the last thing I got that was new. Here's lots and lots of hopping!!!!!!

rknegt

Oct 24, 2010
Sometimes in life there is a little option 4 some happiness
Sometimes in life there is a oppertunity thats so fine

so i took this oppertunity, and now i'm waiting, to see if i'm the lucky one..

Simcal

Oct 16, 2010
What happens when the tablet goes into standby? And how match is the life of the battery in this case? Goes the CPU into sleeping mode prolonging battery life than the 5-6 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.