Free Tablet Giveaway!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

srplnthlt

Oct 24, 2010
This is the coolest website ever! I've been looking for a tablet computer since the Ipad came out (I don't care for Apple). There has been a review here and there, but to find everything you ever wanted to know about tablets all in one place is very exciting. It does seem as though they are taking forever to hit the market. This "HiPad G10" looks like a fine tablet computer for the price. I would definately buy one, but getting one free is so much better.:)

stylerbowen

Oct 24, 2010
after checking out this site - my Cruz is going back tomorrow! Good luck ladies, gents, and assorted Phreaks like me!

zpruett04

Oct 17, 2010
I've only been here for about a week but its a great site with lots of information! glad to be apart of this community!

Zack

Renegerritsen

Oct 25, 2010
Wow AndroidTablets.net, this is a great gift and I would looooove to get it for free, since I can't afford one, although the price of this tablet is getting very affordable, I'd have to say.

Great specs for this price, and I would lover to get my hands on it and write about it on my blog.....

AndroidTablets.net....;) please think of me when you are tossing the coin on gifting this wonderful tablet!

Thanks a whole bunch in advance!

René Gerritsen, The Netherlands

jingo

Oct 25, 2010
Why not send one of those tablets over to Europe? Would be great and I'd be grateful!

Cheers
jingo

poconochuck

Oct 24, 2010
Wow now thats what free open source is all about throw in a free tablet lol let freedom ring... with little froyo bells

Status
Not open for further replies.