magicpokey

Aug 25, 2010
Sign me up too!

Obligatory 1st Post Info Dump
- Name - Brian
- Sex - Male
- Location - NC, USA
- Job - Tech Support for a company that rhymes with Bay Flea & Flea
- Intro - I work a tech support desk and have a lot of media based hobbies, so I am looking into a tablet. Love my Motorola Droid and wanted an iPad until the no flash... Ever... thing surfaced so now am looking to NOT waste my money.
/Obligatory 1st Post Info Dump

librarian502

Aug 26, 2010
My first android experience was with the Moto Droid and I've been hooked on all things android ever since! Sweet giveaway, thanks guys!

LongBow

Aug 26, 2010
Id like my next post to be FROM a android tablet :) *hint hint* haha.

Looking forward to the release of the new tablet platform regardless.

CoffeeTab

Aug 26, 2010
Consider me commented. I'd love to get one of these, mostly because my aunt is currently drooling on the thing from the fruit basket. Nothing says love better than saying "neener-neener!" to your family members!

jp030887

Aug 26, 2010
there is some awesome things to see, def checking out euogo.com, and cant wait for all these android tablets

wenjiun

Jul 23, 2010
Since I can't wait, just bought G10 from Euogo, the one without the HDMI out. I really appreciate the quick response of the site.

pfalcao

Aug 26, 2010
This tablet is awesome! And one of the things that kept me from buying a tablet when I was in Beijing last month was the fact that the models I've seen tended to get hot very quickly, they had Android 1.6, cost 700 yuan but they did not seem too robust. This one is different and less heat and robustness are key factors to me, plus Android 2.1!

Status
Not open for further replies.