Theike

Aug 27, 2010
That's it...
It was nice you all participated/replied, but I win :p

Thanks!

And: first post, so hi all!

klown07

Aug 27, 2010
Well I've been wanting some sort of handheld device with a good market base, and wifi. I started my search with the ipod touch...but they are freakin expensive! And they don't have a camera. Might as well buy a laptop. I somehow came across android tablet videos on youtube which eventually led me to this site. I'm a new fan! But I'm having a hard time finding the right one for me. I want to be able to have a full working official android market. Anyway, I saw this contest and thought I'd give it a shot.

theqnefx

Jun 25, 2010
This is really an exciting time in technology, the tablet being the new frontier. It reminds of the early years of the PC during the late '70s & earlier '80s. Android being the new "HomeBrew" power tool leading the way . . .

mali_83

Aug 27, 2010
Hi,

Here it is our tablet pc and its technical spec Tablet PC - Detailed info for Tablet PC,Tablet PC,Tablet PC,M7006 on Alibaba.com

I tried upgrade to android froyo(2.0) from android 1.5 but it wasn't successful then I did factory reset and my tablet pc became dev mobile phone. After that touch screen is not working only keys are working except open/close key and ı cannot calibrate touch screen via calibration preferences. How can ı download appropriate O.S or firmware for this device.

gaijinboricua

Aug 27, 2010
I just have to say, great contest!
I follow the site every day and the information keeps on making me come back, keep the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.