Free Tablet Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyPC

Aug 27, 2010
euogo is my daddy!

Google Android rox the sox too!

I'd love a 2.1 tablet to compliment my 1.5 fone!

borsheck

Aug 27, 2010
I am new to the android world, and I am a current Palm Pre owner, who has root access and quite a few applications (415) load on the phone. I use the phone also as a tethering device when traveling, and have confirmed that my new apad (Android 1.5) can gain access to the Internet via a Palm Pre tether, which is cool.

I have been searching frantically for an Android rooting solution and a process to effectively partition my 8GB SDcard for DOS/Linux sharing and also to move some of the Android apps to the SDcard, since I only have 43MB of system storage remaining.

I hope to win this Euogo Tablet, so that I can have more confidence with performing modifications and still have at least one tablet to still use, while the other is being recovered.

Wish me Luck!!!

tablet-giveaway.png

We are pleased to announce our first ever androidtablets.net contest! We are giving away a free Android 2.1 tablet thanks to the folks over at www.euogo.com. First, a bit about eugogo.com - It's a site where you can buy many different Android tablets. In addition, they carry many other gadgets and offer a unique rewards plan. For every item you buy you will receive reward points that can be used for money off your future purchases.

Now, onto the contest. The contest will run for one week, starting now, ending 8/29/10 at 11:59 pm (Arizona time). All you have to do is comment on this post. Only one comment per person is allowed, any additional comments will not be counted as an entry. That's it, it's really that simple.

We hope to have future contests as well depending on how well this one takes off. So go out and tell your friends and family and internet BFF's to register over here and participate in the competition. Takes about 1 minute in total to register and post and it's 100% free.

The tablet is the HSG MIDX5A. You can check out our news article or the ongoing discussion thread about this device.

Here are some spec's on the tablet:

Telechip
Android 2.1
3G Support
1080P HDMI Output
256MB DDR RAM

For more specific specs please visit www.euogo.com. If you don't win the tablet and decide to purchase one for yourself, euogo.com is running a promotion where you get a free Android robot toy with purchase.

Teachdude

Aug 27, 2010
That really seems like a nice piece of hardware with reasonable specs. I would really consider purchasing one of those... Love all those new Android apps...

Willem

Aug 21, 2010
I would really love to win this tablet! I already have an Android tablet of course, (epad) but would like to give it to my wife before she buys an iPad (she is already browsing)!!
Hope to win, otherwise, congrats to the winner!
Pretty cool that euogo.com want to make someone happy, you guys rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.