From Canada - How's it Going !

Mar 18, 2011
Hi all.

A Canadian... not exactly a newbie.

I browsed around here a lot before and am signing up now.
I love Android but not very adventurous when it comes to programming on them...

...even though as a Tablet Seller, you'd think I'd give it a whirl :p

What's the saying, Practice what you preach (I'm always telling people if they have issues, just flash the device... even though I've not even turned my own new one on.)

Better saying is the one - Do as I say, not as I do, hahah

Well, almost time for Tea & a Muffin.

Great Forum Admins !

Kindest,
Jim

Mar 18, 2011
Hi All. I registered. I saw the thread for emailing to post if Vendor. Waited days and no reply to my emails. I'm posting under the assumption that process is no longer needed? Please PM me if I shouldn't be in here :p

So I'll be brief, and not spam with products.

I'm an Android Fan, been on the boards a long time.

I created a popular forum store called Buy a Droid, but left it to pursue writing.

I've been asked a bunch to sell, and after seeing the crazy prices and problems - I decided to come back small.

I decided to sell ONLY Samsung-CPU models with a decent forum rating (whih weren't being sold by my old store).

I won't sell non-samsung models as it would be an ethical issue with my old store.

Many thanks for looking.

Kindest,

PS- let me know if I can help anyone - even if not buying of course :cool:

Jim

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
I'm sure 4nines or admin will get with you via pm. If not, you could probably contact xaueious or dandroid.

Sent from my HT_PAD1051 using Tapatalk

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Heard good things about your business in the past. Hope to see you around.

We did not make this a rule before, but we want to try to leave the vendor discussion free for users to start the thread. It makes sense for us to keep it this way, or else it will become a subforum for people to promote their business.

So this thread has been moved. Hope this makes sense.