Froyo 2.2 coming tomorrow?

azsl1326

Mar 10, 2011
For whats its worth - Just in a B&N and the Rep there told me that the update is supposed to be rolled out tomorrow!

Sent from my G2x using Android Tablet Forum

jinnijinn

Jan 31, 2011
I hope it does happen tomorrow: so many folks have been waiting for it.

I probably won't even try it for a while, because I'm very satisfied with CM 7...but it'll be fun to read the reviews.

DeeMat

Oct 19, 2010
I'll wait and see. After installing the latest UD, I'm comfortable with how my NC is running.

mooniegt

Feb 19, 2011
I think the cm7, UD, Phiremod, etc roms have more to offer than the pending update... But I'll just have to wait and see I guess...

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I'm with all of you. After all of the fuss and hype over the update I am happy with my current setup. While happy to see what the update brings I won't be jumping through hoops to get it. Besides it won't be really fun until the devs are able to play with it for a couple of weeks.

JP

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
I'm with all of you. After all of the fuss and hype over the update I am happy with my current setup. While happy to see what the update brings I won't be jumping through hoops to get it. Besides it won't be really fun until the devs are able to play with it for a couple of weeks.

JP

Agreed especially with the 1.3ghz oc. My nook is very snappy

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk